This page consists of screenshots from the Layout Settings – SEO Settings Screen in Coming Soon Booster WordPress Plugin.
This gives an idea about how to configure SEO Settings.
In this, you would be able to configure the following settings :
- SEO Title : In this field provide a unique title for SEO
- Meta Description : In this field provide Meta Description for SEO that describes your web page.
- Meta Keywords : In this field provide Meta Keywords to provide SEO with information about your web page .
- Meta Robot Follow : In this field you need to choose whether to allow Meta Robot Follow or vice-versa.
- Canonical URL : In this field provide Canonical URL for SEO that you would like Visitors to see at the Browser’s address bar.
- Tracking Code : In this field you would need to provide Google analytical Tracking Code.
Once everything is being setup, you would need to click on “Save Changes” button located at the bottom of the page to save the changes.